WHO WE SERVE
We provide nonprofit legal services with respect to the following:
- Public charity rules and regulations
- Private foundation rules and regulations
- Commercial and entrepreneurial activities
- Risk management
- Fundraising counsel
- Nonprofit organizational relationships
- Charter Schools
- International philanthropy
- Annual reporting
- Social enterprise
- Contract drafting and review
- Presentations and trainings for boards and staff
FEATURED BLOG POSTS
- Choosing a Calendar Year or Fiscal Year for Your Nonprofit
While the calendar year is the default option, nonprofits have the flexibility to choose a different fiscal year that aligns better with their operations and reporting needs.
- Policies and Procedures for Effective Nonprofit Oversight
n the complex landscape of nonprofit corporations, the role of the board of directors is crucial in steering the organization towards its mission. To ensure transparency, accountability, and sound decision-making, boards must establish and implement robust policies and procedures.
- Protecting Your Nonprofit’s Trademarks
Trademark protection is essential for nonprofits to protect their proprietary intellectual property and reputation.